Working HoursFull Time
- Apply Now
Job Title: Data Administrator
Salary – £20,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for one of our clients to support as a Data Administrator on business-critical projects. This role is full time working hours Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm. Working in modern open plan office environment.
* Updating a live web portal with data accurately
* Scanning documentation to match database records
* Updating a variety of Excel spreadsheets accurately and manipulating data
* General administration duties as required to support the project and sales team
* Liaising with supply chains, booking supervisors and ensuring paperwork is issued with all relevant access instructions and any ticket requests.
* Assisting engineers and contractors and dealing with any queries which arise.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
* Strong Excel skills are essential for this role due to the high volume of excel data usage in this role
* Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
* Ability to quickly pick up new systems and processes
* Confident in using dual screens
* Customer Focus – high levels of customer service expected
* Experience of working to deadlines including SLA’S and KPI’S.
If you have experience in a similar role and looking to commit to a new permanent position, then please apply immediately.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd.
Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.