Salary£20,000 - £21,000 pa
Working HoursFull Time
- Apply Now
Job Title: Customer Account Executive
Salary: £20,000 (to increase to £21,000 following successful 6-month probation period)
Hours: Full Time
Location: Near Birmingham Airport
Our client is a well-established and successful organisation based near Birmingham Airport.
They are currently seeking an experienced Customer Account Executive to join their existing team. The key purpose of the role will be to manage high-value customer accounts, develop relationships and demonstrate a thorough understanding of the business.
Key duties will include:
– To act as the first point of contact for drivers, customers and suppliers
– Manage client accounts and consult with internal departments to resolve issues
– Manage communication with all external parties
– Attend regular review meetings with customers
– Proactively manage and follow-up orders and renewals
– Produce and track quotes and orders
– Produce and collate reports on time and in the correct format
Key Skills and Experience Required:
– Proven customer service skills
– Driven, proactive & self-motivated
– Strong IT skills, specifically MS Word and Excel
– Ability to multi-task producing accurate work within the agreed time-lines
– Ability to work under pressure and make quick decisions
If you feel that you have the required skills and experience, please apply immediately.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd.
Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.