Salary£22,000 - £27,000 pa
Working HoursFull Time
- Apply Now
Job Title: Sales Executive
Salary: £22,000 -£27,000
Location: Nr Tamworth
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Executive. The role is diverse and requires various sales techniques to be utilised. Lead generation will also be required. You will be responsible for conducting research and networking to make new business contacts.
The candidate needs to be self-motivated and goal oriented in meeting their own deadlines with little supervision. A bonus structure may also be implemented once the role has developed.
* Work with the Director’s to develop the department and grow employee benefits through Private Medical Insurance and Income Protection
* Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
* Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, as well as utilising old and current leads to maximise every opportunity and discuss the various employee benefits
* Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
* Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
* Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
* Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
* Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
Key Skills/Experience Required:
* Knowledgeable in Private Medical Insurance or Income Protection
* Proven work experience as a sales representative
* Ability to build productive business professional relationships
* Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
* Excellent selling, communication and negotiation attributes
* Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
* Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to each specific client
* Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
* GCSE educated, Grades A to C or equivalent
If you are looking for the opportunity to join an exciting company and have proven sales experience, please apply immediately.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd.
Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.