Working HoursFull Time
- Apply Now
Job Title: PA/Office Manager
Salary: £30,000 + Dependent on experience
Hours: Full Time
Location: Coalville, Ibstock
Benefits – Yearly bonus based on company targets, pension, 25 days Holiday plus bank holidays
Our client is seeking a professional, proactive individual with excellent administrative skills to provide a confidential, streamline support for the Managing Director and office. This role will be based in the office of the MD, with the opportunity to occasionally work from home. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is ambitious, self driven, self-assured and resilient.
Key duties will include:
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the Managing Director.
- Basic file management including collating and filing expenses.
- Scheduling appointments and organising diary entries.
- Setting reminders for meetings and appointments, act as ‘gatekeeper’ to meeting requests, ensuring adequate time allocation/travel time for meetings.
- Manage and book events and conferences by liaising with external vendors where necessary to ensure the smooth running of the event.
- Provide e-mail management support including management of meeting requests, organisation and filtering of e-mail inbox.
- Produce, print, collate information, organise and ensure the distribution of papers/ reports in advance of meetings.
- Chase professionals and set reminders on ongoing jobs.
- Liaise with agents, customers, and key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Experience with website management and marketing.
- Work closely with the Accounts Department to ensure all invoices have been processed in a timely manner.
- Review the design elements of the houses and assist with ordering materials when required.
- Provide administrative support to all management if required.
- Ensure all new hires are onboarded successfully.
- Manage absence and holiday records for the team.
- Ad-hoc additional projects as and when required.
Key Sills/Experience Required:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a PA role preferably.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional organisation skills and people management skills.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask efficiently even when working under pressure.
- Very strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience with marketing the company on various social media platforms.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
Must hold a valid driver’s license because travel will be necessary.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established organisation. If you have the required skills and experience please apply immediately.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position. Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy. Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd. Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.