Salary£25,000 - £30,000 pa
Working HoursFull Time
- Apply Now
Job Title:HR Officer
Hours:Fulltime with a hybrid working model in place
Salary: £25,000- £30,000 plus excellent beneifts
Our client is currently seeking an experienced HR Officer to assist with a wide variety of HR functions across the business.
This is a full-time opportunity offering a competitive salary for a candidate who can demonstrate up to date knowledge and proven HR experience.
- Offering support to colleagues and clients on all HR related enquiries
- Supporting the full recruitment processes
- Supporting the organisation with major HR projects
- Analysing data across all employee issues
- To build and develop the business talent pool
- Write and implement new policies
- Keeping up to date with all new HR legislation
- Managing employee sickness
- Manage complex casework including performance, grievance, capability or conduct issues up to and including dismissal
- Assist and carry out investigations
Skills and experience required:
- CIPD qualified is desirable but not essential
- A wealth of knowledge of HR processes
- Highly confidential and approachable
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
If you feel that you have the correct skills and experience required for this role, please apply immediately.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position. Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy. Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd. Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.