Salary£22,000 - £24,000 pa
Working HoursFull Time
- Apply Now
Job Title: Customer Liaison Officer
Salary: £22,500 – £24,000 (dependent on experience)
Location: Shirley Solihull
Fulltime and part time position available – 22.5 hours per week – Full-time between 08:30am – 5.00pm Wednesday – Friday
An excellent opportunity has arisen with our client who is seeking a Customer Service professional to join their successful and thriving business, delivering a first-class service to customers.
Your role will be to act as the first point of contact to customers phoning with a wide range of queries regarding their accounts. You will be handling both inbound and outbound calls whilst demonstrating a professional service.
As this role is working for a Financial Services organisation, the successful candidate would be required to pass a credit check.
- Specialising in Buy to Let mortgages and liaising with different types of stakeholders
- Proactively learning to improve your knowledge of complex buy-to-let propositions and the solutions we offer, to work your way up our team structure to become an ‘Advanced or Expert’ customer liaison officer
- Working in a fast paced, diverse, telephone-based team
- Maintaining high service standards and supporting customers effectively
- Communicate with customers by telephone in order to provide accurate information in response to a variety of queries
- Interpret and action customer’s instructions
- Manage, organise and update relevant information onto computer systems
- Perform all tasks within agreed service levels
- To always represent the organisation in a highly professional manner
Key skills required :
- Excellent communication skills
- To be able to ‘think on your feet’ whilst maintaining a professional service
- The ability to build rapport with a wide range of Customers
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy levels
- A professional, ‘can do’ attitude
- Previous Customer Service experience either face to face or on the telephone
If you are interested in this position and are looking for an amazing opportunity to join a successful company then please apply immediately.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position. Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy. Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd. Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.