Salary£22,000 - £25,000 pa
Working HoursFull Time
- Apply Now
Job Title: Office Manager
Contract: 12-month FTC
Hours: 22-25 hours flexible on hours over 3/4/5 days
Salary: £22,000-£25,000 Pro rata, 5% matching pension contribution, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, health insurance, life assurance, income protection, critical illness cover.
Location: Near Solihull
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join a small established company based just outside Solihull. This role provides central administration across the full business spectrum embracing Finance Control and Reporting, Sales and Purchasing Administration and Project Office Controls. This role offers a varied workload for an enthusiastic and proactive candidate who is willing to take ownership of all office responsibilities.
- Accounts administration: bank reconciliations, purchase and sales ledgers, BACS payments and all other accounts functions.
- Compiling & generating invoices
- Payroll support
- Administration of staff timesheets and overtime reporting
- Compilation of data for both regular reporting and in response to specific demands that will involve creating unique management documents
- HR role – new employees induction, payroll, holiday charts
- General administration duties including answering of incoming calls
- Record keeping
- Organising training staff training courses
- Transport & distribution queries, completing paperwork and dealing with overseas suppliers / customers.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a senior administrative role including accounts experience (sales and purchase ledger), involvement in financial duties will form a large part of the role
- Excellent level of IT – including Word, Excel and Outlook (experience of Xero advantageous)
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Process driven and methodical
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all personnel from technical experts, middle management and company directors
- Total honesty and integrity with a broad experience across the full range of business activities
- Good organiser with good time management; self-starter and complete finisher
- Numerate and logical with the ability to challenge and analyse results
- Ability to focus on the key issues that will make a difference and able to interpret
- A willingness to tackle a wide range of tasks, at times requiring investigations into new areas of knowledge and experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking, dynamic company in an exciting role on initially a 12-month FTC. If you have the relevant skills and experience required to be successful in this role, please contact us as soon as possible.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position. Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy. Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd. Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.