Salary£10.50 - £11.50 per hour
- Apply Now
Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Contract: 6 Month Temporary Contract
Hours: Full time
Salary: £10.50 – £11.50 per hour
Location: Near Warwick
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced and focused individual to provide full customer service and administration support to a small but extremely busy team. This is a 6-month temporary contract.
- Receive customer enquiries via incoming calls and emails; take ownership and manage the enquiry through to completion
- Administer all paperwork relating to customer accounts, including finance documents and agreements
- Liaise with the wider sales team, helping to provide support and resolve queries
- Maintain strong relationships with customers and staff across all levels of the business, to deliver accurate reporting and maintain optimum levels of customer service
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- An excellent communicator with the ability to communicate clearly
- Exceptional customer service skills and strong attention to detail
- A fast worker with the ability to prioritise a demanding workload
- An excellent listener with the ability to offer effective solutions
- A proficient user of Microsoft Office
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a well-established organisation, If this is of interest then please apply immediately.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position. Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy. Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd. Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.