Salary£19,000 - £22,000 pa
LocationHenley In Arden
Working HoursFull Time
- Apply Now
Job Title: Client Services Advisor
Hours: Full time – Monday – Friday – 8.45am – 5.15pm – (37.5 hours) Hybrid working
Salary: £19,000 – £22,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with service), pension, private healthcare, death in service, company share options, bike to work scheme, Electric care scheme, quarterly social events.
Location: Near Henley in Arden
Working on behalf of a fantastic forward-thinking company based near Henley in Arden, an excellent opportunity has arisen to join a friendly team providing exceptional customer service support to their clients. They are looking for candidates that have enthusiasm, excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Provide first and second line support for the company’s software products
- Record details of each call/email received on the service desk, categorising and prioritising the incidents
- Contact clients with a phone-first approach where we talk with our clients first and follow-up via email
- Take full ownership and progression of issues throughout the incident lifecycle, escalating to relevant senior team members if needed and providing the client with regular updates
- Liaising with our product development team for solutions to more complex queries
- Providing clients with an exceptional level of service consistent with a market leading organisation
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Experience of the Financial industry would be desirable
- Excellent customer service experience
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Initiative and tenacity
- A positive and motivated attitude and a willingness to learn
- Accuracy and attention to detail/stringent timelines
- Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft office packages and comfortable with technology
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a forward-thinking business. If you have the required skills and experience, then please apply immediately.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position. Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy. Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd. Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.