Salary£24,000 - £27,000 pa
Working HoursFull Time
- Apply Now
Job Title: Sales Ledger Assistant
Hours: Full time – Monday – Friday – 37.5 hours
Salary: £24,000 – £27,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits to include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, private healthcare, company pension scheme and many more favourable employee benefits.
Location: Near Solihull
Working on behalf of an impressive company based on the outskirts of Solihull, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Ledger Assistant to work alongside their existing ledger team.
The role will incorporate all aspects of sales ledger and will require a highly confident and resilient accounts professional.
- Raise any sales invoices for customers for monthly charges
- Post receipts to customer accounts to ensure accounts are up to date
- Credit control on a regular basis to ensure aged debt is kept to a minimum
- General day to day admin for the sales ledger including filing direct debit mandates and keeping track of any incoming post
- Raise intercompany invoices with guidance from accountants
- Ad hoc duties to support the accounts functions
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Experienced Ledger background with a good working knowledge of accounts receivable
- Accuracy and attention to detail/stringent timelines
- Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure
- Good level of Excel skills
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fantastic business. If you have the required skills and experience, then please apply immediately.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position. Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy. Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd. Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.