Working HoursFull Time
- Apply Now
Job Title: Junior Team Administrator
Hours: Full time hours, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
Location: Office based role in Leamington Spa
Salary:Circa £19,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Our client is currently seeking a professional and organised administrator to assist with a wide variety of projects within the organisation. This is a great entry level job opportunity for a candidate that is looking to work within a business support role. This is a full-time opportunity based in beautiful offices in Leamington Spa.
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-established and prestigious company, in return the company will offer the following benefits –
25 days holiday (Increasing to 29 with service) plus bank holidays
Beautiful offices with free parking
Company pension scheme
Progression and qualification encouraged and supported
Great company culture and values.
You will be responsible for progressing the administration of the many projects dealt with by the
team, who work across a wide variety of area within the business on tasks critical to
The role requires assistance with the planning of new projects and the tracking of projects that
are already ongoing. You will work closely with the Project Manager and Project Leader and
alongside a variety of teams across the wider business to bring projects to completion, so strong
communication skills are a must.
Main Duties include:
- To assist the Project Manager and Project Leader in administrative duties and processes
- To schedule and minute meetings and arrange for follow up emails to be sent where tasks are to be completed by other teams or individuals
- Breaking down projects into doable tasks and providing estimates of their duration
- Assist with planning from start to finish of projects
- Monitor the progress of projects and alert the Project Manager and Project Leader to issues as they arise
- Act as point of contact for the Project team
- Design and implement policies and procedures
- Collaborate with others across the wider business to bring projects to completion
- To foster positive relationships with others across the wider business in order to progress projects
- To offer suggestions to improve efficiencies in new and ongoing projects
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous administration experience is ideal but not essential.
- The successful candidate will have a “can do” attitude who will thrive on working in a busy office environment, with daily deadlines.
- Experience in answering and dealing with telephone calls and emails in professional and efficient manner.
- A good understanding of using Microsoft, Outlook, Word, and basic level of knowledge of using Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to work independently and a positive attitude toward problem solving.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A professional manner.
- Good at multi-tasking and able to learn new skills quickly, as you will be working across different systems.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly and be a team player.
If you feel that you have the correct skills and experience required for this role, please get in touch with Tirebuck Recruitment directly or apply for the role.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position. Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy. Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd. Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.