Salary£24,000 - £25,000 pa
Working HoursPart Time
- Apply Now
Job Title: Programme Administrator
Contract: Temporary – Permanent
Hours: 26 hours per week ideally over 5 days but this can be flexible
Salary: £24,000-£25,000 pro rata
Location: Nr Birmingham
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator to provide administrative support to two senior level members of the management team as well as supporting other senior managers when required for a new and exciting project.
This is a superb opportunity for a bright, highly computer literate and self-motivated individual who enjoys supporting a busy and professional team. The role requires a flexible attitude, a can-do approach and the ability to work independently. You must be available immediately to start on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Provide full administrative/PA support – typing of reports and documents
- Organise and prepare board meetings and meet and greet visitors and minute meetings when required
- Financial monitoring and reporting including raising purchase orders and tracking invoices
- General administrative duties: photocopying, distributing post and stationary orders
- Bid preparation
- Support with organisation and coordination of events
- Manage internal and external telephone enquiries
- Monitor budgets, raise purchase orders and process invoices
- Undertake Health and Safety and Safeguarding training as required
- Work closely when required with other teams and departments
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working in a Senior Administration role
- Excellent Microsoft IT skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills, can communicate at all levels
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Previous experience of managing diaries, organising meetings and events and minute taking
- Proactive, self-motivated, organised and diligent with an attention to detail
- Available immediately to start a temporary to permanent role
If you have the required skills and experience, please apply immediately.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position. Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy. Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd. Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.