Working HoursFull Time
- Apply Now
Job Title: Architectural Designer
Location: Near Warwick
Salary: circa £40,000
Benefits: Holidays 25 days plus bank holidays, Enhanced pension scheme, additional holiday purchase scheme available, Flexible working.
Working on an exclusive basis with our client they are looking to appoint an experienced Architectural Designer to support the current growth and development the business is enjoying. Working on multiple projects simultaneously, you will be an integral part of the front end of the business and its development. You will be responsible for assessing client enquiries and working alongside them to bring their ideas to life. You will support the sales process from start to finish, demonstrating strong problem-solving and technical ability, liaising extensively with external partners/stakeholders throughout the process.
This is a challenging and exciting role that would suit somebody with excellent attention to detail and strong administration skills, coupled with the ability to form relationships with people at all levels in a fast moving and deadline-driven environment. The role will also involve aspects of research and development, product development, and commercial and sales processes.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Qualified Architect or relevant experience in a similar role
- Exceptional design skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership qualities and experience managing a team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop excellent relationships with clients and collaborators
- An enthusiastic team player, motivated and looking to drive change in the industry
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Experience of CAD, Creative Suite and 3D modelling with Rhino/Grasshopper
- Current Knowledge of building regulations and planning process
- An understanding of the construction industry, as would a knowledge of building materials and the ability to understand and produce technical drawings and 3D models using the latest software
Day to Days Tasks will Include
- Managing and evaluating project enquiries from concept through to construction
- Lead and coordinate Fab Arc internal design and engineering team through both prospective and secured projects
- Produce concept design sketches and visualisations for prospective projects
- Produce 3D models for VR reviews and prepare design reports for presentation back to clients
- Lead competition and tender submissions for prospective projects
- Ensure incoming and outgoing documentation is correctly managed
- Produce quotes and costings schedules to support the wider sales process.
- Develop new products through explorative research and development
- Contribute towards the development of the business and streamline internal processes.
Software Skills Required
- Rhino 3D
- M-Panel (Training Provided)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign Etc)
- Microsoft Office
If you feel that you have the required skills and experience for this role, please apply immediately!
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position. Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy. Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd. Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.