Working HoursFull Time
- Apply Now
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Hours: Full time Monday – Friday plus Match days
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Benefits: Free parking, pension contribution and 22 holiday days plus bank holidays
An opportunity has arisen to work within the sporting industry as a Marketing Executive. We are exclusively recruiting for this exciting role which would appeal to a candidate with a keen interest in sport and experience within marketing.
You will be helping to plan, design and deliver marketing campaigns that will deliver collateral in order to generate and maximise commercial revenue.
This would be an excellent opportunity for a Junior Marketing Executive looking to develop their knowledge within an all-encompassing marketing role.
- Providing support on a multitude of different marketing projects
- Managing marketing campaigns on behalf of key clients, develop strategies, list key targets etc
- Designing and implementing marketing materials, email campaigns, surveys, releases, promotions
- Organise and attend events on match days
- Create and manage the social media strategy, identify opportunities for PR coverage
- Manage content on the company website
- Study CRM analytics in order to plan strategic decisions
- Host and network with potential partners at home matches
- Account managing key client accounts and ensuring that they receive best service.
- Track, analyse and report campaign success
Key Skills/Experience required:
- Marketing qualifications or demonstrable experience in a marketing role
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, Premier Pro and Canva
- High level of creativity
- Experience using social media and all digital platforms
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Software’s
- Team worker, willing to get involved and assist wherever appropriate
- Good time management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your Marketing experience in a dynamic business, in an interesting and challenging role. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply immediately.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position. Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy. Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd. Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.