Salary£27,500 - £30,500 pa
Working HoursFull Time
- Apply Now
Job Title: Team Manager
Salary: £27,500 – £30,500 plus fantastic benefits
Location: Edgbaston (Home working available)
Hours: Monday to Friday – Full time – Flexible working hours with job share considered
We are currently working on behalf of a client based in Edgbaston for a Team Manager with demonstrated administration management experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for the selected candidate who has varied experience in team management and large volumes of data handling. You will be responsible for all day-to-day administration management and direct management of up to 6 team administrators within the department ensuring the workload is distributed efficiently throughout the team.
Currently working as part of a hybrid working rota model.
Role and responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and manage a team responsible for delivering administration services
- Recruit and manage staff, providing support and development, coaching and training
- Plan and develop recruitment strategies and team structure implementation
- Manage staff performance and plan coaching needs when necessary
- Build and manage team moral and team environment
- Assist large projects and delegate effectively throughout the team
- Build and manage relationships throughout the team and business
- Manage and support projects and analyse and interpret complex data when needed
Skills and experience required:
- Experience working as an Administration Team Manager is essential
- Proven people management and line manager experience is essential
- Ability to organise and coach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is essential
- Experience of managing an administration function and ideally some experience of line managing staff
- Experience in Higher Education or Further Education is favourable but not essential
- Strong commercial understanding and the ability to be work as part of the senior management team
- Strong IT skills using Microsoft Office in particular Word and Excel
- Problem solving, decision making, and planning skills are essential
If you are a driven individual with a strong senior-level administration management background, who wants to join a progressive organisation during an exciting period please apply immediately.