Salary£18,000 - £21,000 pa
Working HoursFull Time
- Apply Now
Job Title: Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Administrator
Salary: £18000 – £21000
Contract Type: Permanent – Full time
Hours: 8:30am – 16:30pm Monday – Friday
We are looking for a super organised individual to join our fast paced and ever – growing company as a Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Administrator. You will be able to communicate at all levels, demonstrate a high level of confidentiality and attention to detail. Produce a good standard of work by easily following processes and procedures whilst efficiently ensuring the end to end running of the below related, SHE operations.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to be part of a growing and stable business, with career opportunity. This is a full time, permanent role offering a superb starting salary plus competitive benefits package.
Key Duties –
-Ensuring all qualifications are checked and documented in line with company guidelines
-All admin to be recorded in line with company policies
-Follow all procedures in relation to booking/ monitoring training – internal and external
-Support the team with high volume of new contract starter set up’s
-Support the Company with external cliental admin
-Give full support the safety team and higher management
-Manage all required safety documentation for contractors working on behalf of the company
- Knowledge of current competency schemes within construction
- Strong administration experience.
- Proven experience of working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- A strong communicator who is able to communicate and persuade effectively with all levels throughout the business.
- Computer literate in all Microsoft packages
- Knowledge of the Construction Industry