Salary£12.70 per hour
Working HoursContract, Part Time
- Apply Now
Job Title: Part-time HR Officer
Contract: Fixed term contract up to 12 months
Hours: Part time 22.5 hours
Pay rate: £12.70 per hour
Our client is seeking an experienced HR Officer to oversee the activities of a team of HR administrators across several sites based in the Solihull area. This will be a contract that will last up to 12 months. The role will be working 22.5 hours over 4 days ideally.
This is a varied role where you will maintain oversight of the HR activities, ensuring compliance with process, delivery of high quality and timely transactional activities and consistent advice and guidance to employees.
- Acting as a key point of contact for the HR team and effectively allocate workload to the HR Administrators
- Preparing HR documentation including contracts of employments, disciplinary and grievance letters
- Maintain the HR database and accurately record holidays, absence and respond to flexible working requests
- Support with minute taking during HR meetings
- Responsible for implementing compliance procedures and training the HR team
- Providing first line advice and support in relation to HR policies and procedures
- Handle all recruitment matters from start to finish
- Deal with general HR queries and supporting the HR team with administration duties as required
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Previous HR and recruitment experience is essential
- Previous supervisory experience is essential
- CIPD qualified (level 5) is advantageous
- Current DBS is advantageous
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to follow strict compliance procedures
If you are professional and seeking the opportunity to work within an HR environment and have an up to date working knowledge of HR practices and legislation please apply immediately.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position.