- Apply Now
Job Title: Customer Service Assistant
Contract: Temporary – Ongoing
Hours: Full time – 9am – 5pm, Mon – Fri
Rate: £7.83 per hour + Holiday Pay
Location: Birmingham City Centre
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Services Assistant to join a lively and ambitious team offering assistance to clients with their telecommunication needs. Working for A successful and fast-growing health care organisation based on the outskirts of Birmingham City Centre.
– Provide a quality, responsive and consistent telephone based service to existing and potential clients
– Communicate with clients, third parties and colleagues to build strong relationships and meet expected levels of service
– Ensure accurate records are kept related to all potential, new and existing queries
– Delivery of a high quality service that is guaranteed, supporting internal and external processes to help provide a smooth and efficient service to all clients
– Experience of working within a busy customer service office
– Excellent relationship building skills
– Excellent I.T. skills
– Excellent communication skills.
– Ability to effectively manage professional relationships with clients
This position offers ongoing temporary work within a successful, progressive company. Please apply immediately.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd.
Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.