Salary£12.00 per hour
- Apply Now
£12 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, confident Senior Administrator to work for our successful, interesting client based on the outskirts of Birmingham.
The role is to provide full administrative support to the HR team ensuring the delivery of specific projects and team activity.
This role will heavily involve manipulating data and producing reports in Excel and Word.
* Provide a comprehensive and high-quality administrative support service.
* Organising meetings, preparing agendas, diary management and travel plans.
* Manipulate data then produce and format reports daily using Microsoft Excel.
* Action and manage correspondence, proactively chase any outstanding requirements.
* Daily contact at different levels both internally and externally.
* Reviewing and co-ordinating personal development plans.
* Ad hoc projects and general administration tasks as required.
Skills / Experience:
* Previous experience of working in a Senior Administrator role.
* Organised and ability to prioritise workload across various work projects
* Develop excellent working relationships with internal and external colleagues.
* Able to work autonomously and within strict deadlines to high a standard.
* Strong IT skills especially confident using Microsoft Excel for reports.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a progressive department with an ambitious approach.
This is an ongoing temporary contract with the possibility for a 9 month maternity contract with a start date planned for Monday 4th March.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd.
Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.