Salary£22,000 - £25,000 pa
Working HoursFull Time
- Apply Now
Job Title: Sales Co-ordinator
Hours: Full-time – Monday to Friday 08:30 – 16:45
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 (dependent on experience) + potential annual bonus & excellent employee benefits
Our client is a well-known, prestigious company based near Solihull who is looking to recruit a professional and customer focused Sales Co-ordinator.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all customer orders are placed and managed according to company procedures and standards, acting as the main point of contact for customers, dealing with enquiries, and working as part of the sales support team.
* Process all mail, fax, email, telephone and web contact on the same day and ensure customers requirements are managed
* Ensure that all processes and procedures are handled according to company guidelines
* Develop a clear and detailed understanding of all the company’s products and services
* Ensure that all credit and returns processes are fully understood and followed
* Strictly adhere to all verification and authorisation procedures
* Ad hoc administrative duties as required. Assisting other Customer Service Teams when required
Key Skills/Experience Required:
* Experience of working in a busy office-based customer service role is essential
* Excellent customer service skills including relationship management and complaint handling
* Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
* Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office)
* Friendly and helpful; a team player
If you are looking for the opportunity to join a successful company and have experience in a similar role, please apply immediately.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd.
Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.