Salary£10.50-11.50 per hour
Working HoursFull Time
- Apply Now
Job Title: Audio Secretary
Hours: Part-time -(16-20 hours) – (4 days, some flexibility with hours)
Salary: £10.50 – £11.50 per hour (dependent on experience)
Our client is a commercial property development company and is currently looking to recruit a part-time Office Secretary to provide administrative support to a small office team. This is an extremely busy role and the successful candidate will play an important role in the smooth running of business day-to-day.
Key duties include:
* Confidential secretarial and administrative support
* Audio Typing daily
* Arranging meetings and booking rooms
* Greeting on-site visitors
* Typing of emails
* Production of basic documents
Key skills required:
* Proven Secretarial experience
* Audio Typing experience essential
* Strong IT skills to include all Microsoft Office packages
* A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with people at all levels
* A positive ‘can do’ attitude
* Ability to work under pressure and use initiative
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience required for this role, please apply immediately.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd.
Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.