Salary£45,000 - £50,000 pa
Working HoursFull Time
- Apply Now
Job Title:Finance Business Partner
Salary:£50,000 plus excellent benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join the Financial Planning team of a large successful financial services organisation as full-time Finance Business Partner. This is a key role within the organisation where you will be responsible for cost recording, monitoring, forecasting and analysis, working with senior managers across the business to ensure that business targets for cost control are met and forecasts are timely and accurate.
– Assisting in the production of the Group’s accounts and Management Accounts Pack
– Assisting in the production of the Group’s 5 year strategic planning models
– To act as a business partner to the Group’s cost centres, regularly liaising with
senior management within those centres
– To carry out analytical and costing reviews, variance analysis, scenario planning
and sensitivity testing
– Working with trusted individuals across the business to develop strong working
relationships whilst ensuring high quality deliverables
– Line management responsibilities for 2 junior staff members to include setting
objectives, coaching and managing performance
– Educated to degree level with a recognised Accountancy qualification (preferably
– A commercial mindset coupled with a passion for finance and economics
– Exceptional financial and analytical skills
– Highly proficient in Excel
– The ability to adopt a logical and systematic approach to problem solving coupled
with sound verbal and written communication skills
– The ability to prioritise tasks and meet challenging deadlines
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a busy and challenging financial role within a large forward-thinking organisation, please apply immediately.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd.
Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.