Salary£18,000 - £22,000 pa
Working HoursFull Time
- Apply Now
Job title: Administrator
Hours: Full time – 08:30-17:15 Monday to Friday and 08:30-16:30 on Friday
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 (dependant on experience)
Location: Lapworth – must be a car driver to get to location
Our client is looking to recruit a skilled and talented Business Administrator to join their busy and dynamic Head Office function. This is a varied and busy role that demands a focused and organised individual who can provide full administration support to a small team. Working across all areas of the business network, attention to detail is essential as well as excellent communication skills.
– Administration support to the management team
– Collating and manipulating information from across the branch network; producing
comprehensive management reports
– Manage and create systems to ensure the general administration of the office runs
– Extensive telephone liaison, dealing with customers, clients and suppliers
– Administration of client accounts
– Preparation of documents and reports using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Diary management and coordination of meetings
– Supporting the business with wider marketing campaigns and events
Key Skills/Experience Required:
– Previous experience of supporting a busy team in an administrative capacity
– Excellent IT skills including all Microsoft packages and databases
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Capable of working in a pressured environment, meeting multiple deadlines
– Attention to detail and accuracy is essential due to database cleansing and
– A team player who can also work under own initiative
If you are a car driver and owner and have the required skills and experience, please apply immediately.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd.
Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.