Salary£24,000 - £28,000 pa
Working HoursFull Time
- Apply Now
Job Title: PA/Office Manager
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an organised, efficient PA/Administrator to join a friendly and successful team based in Central Birmingham. This is a varied position providing comprehensive administrative and organisational skills.
Based in modern offices, this is a diverse role that required somebody who can work with minimum supervision and who enjoys managing their own workload.
– Provide administration, diary management and secretarial support to the CEO and
– Be the first point of contact for internal and external customers, clients and
– Collate, update and prepare reports for the team.
– Take, prepare and distribute meeting minutes as and when required.
– Updating the database and compiling reports.
– Project manage events and projects when required.
– Organise meetings and events, travel and accommodation requirements to budget.
– Raise purchase orders and invoices and produce credit card summaries.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
– Previous experience of supporting a team in an PA/administrative capacity.
– Excellent IT skills including all Microsoft packages and databases.
– Manage and deliver projects/events
– Capable of working in a pressured environment, meeting multiple deadlines.
– Driven and self-motivated.
This position offers an excellent career opportunity to work within a successful, busy team.
If you have the required skills and experience, please apply immediately. In return, our client is offering a starting salary of £24,000 – £28,000 plus excellent benefits.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd.
Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.