Salary£24,000 - £26,000 pa
Working HoursFull Time
- Apply Now
Job Title: Sales Support Administrator
Salary: £24,000 – £26,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits
Hours:Mon – Fri 8.30am – 5pm (1 x hour lunch)
Location: Near Coventry
Working on behalf of a dynamic global organisation with prestigious modern premises near Coventry, we are currently recruiting an accomplished administrator to work within their Pre Sales department.
As part of the role you will be supporting a busy team of external sales executives providing quotes on a vast range of technical products as part of the Pre Sales process. This is a fast-paced and varied role that requires someone with strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
This is a varied and interesting role whereby you’ll be working as part of a busy and friendly team.
– Receiving daily requests from the external sales team to provide quotes for
– Researching and preparing detailed quotes for new customers
– Extensive use of the CRM system to research product suitability for the customer
– Placing sales orders for new customers and managing the sales administration
process through to completion
– Liaising with suppliers/manufacturers and advising on stock availability and lead
– Daily liaison with the external sales team, providing regular progress updates
– General administration and reporting
– General trouble shooting and providing excellent levels of customer service
Key Skills/Experience Required:
– Excellent administration and organisational skills
– Ideally you will have experience working within an engineering firm working with
a range of technical products
– Excellent IT skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
– Strong numeracy skills and excellent attention to detail
– Helpful and flexible; a strong team player.
– Good general level of education
This is a busy and varied role that would suit a strong administrator who enjoys working in a fast-paced and professional environment. The role has the scope to develop further and the company offer excellent terms and conditions of employment including a pension and company healthcare.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply immediately.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd.
Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.