Salary£22,000 - £25,000 pa
- Apply Now
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 plus excellent benefits
Contract: 12 month contract initially although it will go permanent on
successful completion of the probationary period
Hours:Mon – Fri 8.30am – 5pm (1 x hour lunch)
Location: Near Coventry
Working on behalf of a dynamic global organisation with prestigious modern premises near Coventry, we are currently recruiting an administrator to process customer orders for spare parts for their products.
The role will involve extensive liaison with customers and global suppliers, managing the order right through to delivery. This is a varied and interesting role whereby you’ll be working as part of a busy and friendly team.
– Receive incoming orders for spare parts from customers both via e mail and over
– Accurately enter orders onto their inhouse system
– Provide quotations and advise on stock availability
– Liaising with the supply chain in Germany and relaying information to the customer
– Managing the order through to delivery
– Providing excellent customer service throughout the process
– Liaise with internal departments and provide administration support
Key Skills/Experience Required:
– Excellent telephone and customer service skills
– Ideally you will have experience working within an order processing role
– Excellent IT skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
– Helpful and flexible; a strong team player.
– Professional approach; attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop their existing customer service and administrative skills. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply immediately.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd.
Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.