Salary£24,000 - £26,000 pa
Working HoursFull Time
- Apply Now
Job Title: Marketing Co-ordinator
Salary: £24,000 – £26,000 plus excellent benefits
Our client is looking to recruit a Marketing Co-ordinator to provide assistance and support to the Head of Marketing and the Marketing Manager in all aspects of developing, planning and delivering agreed marketing plans and campaigns.
This is a varied and fast-paced role that will provide exposure to a wide breadth of marketing activity and exciting campaigns that you will take ownership off. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with previous marketing experience, who is looking to work for a well-known and respected organisation who offer excellent company benefits.
Duties to include:
* Support the Head of Marketing and Marketing Manager to initiate, plan and deliver
marketing campaigns to planned budgets and timescales
* Provide support with planning, implementing and communicating marketing
campaigns/initiatives with clear objectives which assist in successfully
delivering strategic marketing goals
* Manage and co-ordinate production of all marketing collateral using internal
media platforms and external agencies as appropriate
* Manage and co-ordinate all campaign production from preparing initial marketing
briefs to obtaining final sign off
* Assist Head of Marketing and Marketing Manager in preparing marketing budgets
* Co-ordinate and implement processes to evaluate performance and results of
marketing campaigns/initiatives to ensure continuous improvement
* Build and manage strong working relationships with key stakeholders both
internally and externally and manage expectations
* Provide administration support to the Senior managers and team as required
* Any other ad hoc duties or tasks as required
Skills and experience required:
* Previous marketing experience working in a busy fast-paced environment
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both written and verbally
* Excellent organisation skills
* Strong customer focus and effective influencing skills
* Good IT skills – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
* Ability to work on own initiative
If you feel that you have the correct skills and experience for this role, please apply immediately.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd.
Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.