Salary£15,000 - £16,000 pa
Working HoursFull Time
- Apply Now
Job Title: Health Care Clinic Assistant
Salary: £15,000 – £16,000 – OTE £18,000
Contract Type: Full time – Permanent
Hours: 09:00 – 18:00 (Shifts between Mon-Sun)
Location: Birmingham and West Midlands
We are currently recruiting for a team of Health Care Admin Assistants to work for a reputable Health Care Company based in Birmingham. You will be based at different clinics around the Birmingham area where you will be responsible for managing the clinic and providing support to the medical professionals based at that clinic.
This is a responsible and interesting role that requires someone with a great deal of empathy as you will be dealing with patients and their families. You will also need to be a car driver as you’ll be based at different clinics around the Birmingham/West Midlands on a daily basis. You will also be required to attend clinics in Luton or Newcastle for one day every three months (mileage is reimbursed).
Key Duties Will Include:
* Managing the patients arriving at the clinic; meeting and greeting them and showing them into the clinic room demonstrating warmth and empathy at all times.
* Providing administrative support to the clinician/Doctor; this will involve basic typing into existing documents which the clinician/Doctor will check through.
* Support the registered clinician in the implementation of agreed care plans.
* Managing the clinician/Doctor’s time ensuring that appointments do not overrun.
* Help promote and maintain an environment conducive to meeting the needs of the patient/ relatives and carers.
* To assist in the maintenance of room cleanliness and tidiness, adhering to infection control and policy procedures at all times.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
* Previous organisational and administrative experience ideally gained working within the Dental, Health Care or Optical industry for one year.
* The ability to prioritise workload and cope with changing demands
* Excellent written, verbal and telephone communication skills which requires high attention to detail.
* IT literacy (Microsoft office packages and in house systems) are essential.
* You must be a car driver and own your own vehicle.
If you are looking for the opportunity to join a successful company and have experience in a similar role, please apply immediately.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd.
Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.