Salary£18,000 - £20,000 pa
Working HoursFull Time
- Apply Now
Job Title: Corporate Receptionist
Contract:Temp – Perm
Salary:£18,000 – £20,000
Working on behalf of a dynamic global organisation, we are currently recruiting an experienced Corporate Receptionist for their prestigious modern premises near Coventry. In addition to traditional Receptionist duties, you will be required to provide ad hoc administrative support.
– Meeting and greeting visitors on arrival in a professional manner.
– Setting up meeting rooms; providing refreshments and organising catering requirements.
– Taking telephone calls and passing to correct department.
– Handling incoming and outgoing post; organising couriers
– Provide administrative support to other departments when required.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
– Experience of working in a Receptionist role, with use of a switchboard.
– Administrative experience in an office environment.
– IT skills are required: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
– Outgoing and friendly; strong interpersonal and communication skills.
– Helpful and flexible; a strong team player.
– Professional approach; attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, outgoing and professional Receptionist/Administrator. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply immediately.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd.
Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.