Salary£23,000 - £28,000 pa
Working HoursFull Time
- Apply Now
Job Title: Executive Assistant to Managing Director
Salary: £23,000 – £28,000
An established and successful company based near Solihull is seeking a professional EA to provide extensive support to the Managing Director. In addition to providing EA support you will also have some HR administration responsibilities for the office.
This is an exciting role as you are working alongside a recently appointed Managing Director who has an exciting vision and growth plans for the organisation. The role would suit somebody who is ambitious and hungry, who wants to work alongside an energetic and dynamic Managing Director.
– Provide full EA support to the Managing Director to include screening their calls and e-mails, diary management and producing correspondence.
– Meeting organisation to include preparing agendas, minute taking and sending out actions/minutes.
– Acting as a key ‘link’ for members of the senior management team, ensuring that all actions are completed within agreed timescales.
– Take ownership of business projects and see them through to completion
– Extensive client liaison and hospitality for their large and loyal client base. This will include organising hospitality events and meetings.
– Maintaining HR related files and the associated administration.
– Full administrative and office duties – ensuring systems are fully updated and assist in all areas of administration to ensure the smooth running of the office and business.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
– Experience of working in fast-paced PA/EA role.
– Excellent secretarial skills ideally supported by a qualification
– Strong organisational skills and good attention to detail.
– Able to work well under pressure.
– The ability to work with different personalities whilst remaining calm and unflappable.
This is a ‘true’ PA role that offers scope and variety. You will play a critical role that is central to the success of the Managing Director and the wider business.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss your suitability for the role.
If you are already registered with Tirebuck Recruitment or Allocate Recruitment, please contact your consultant to discuss suitability for this position.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment only operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Tirebuck Recruitment and Allocate Recruitment are divisions of Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd.
Tirebuck Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.