Salary£22,000 - £25,000 pa
Working HoursFull Time
- Apply Now
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Hours: Full time (9am – 5pm)
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 per annum
Benefits: Excellent benefits package
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a very reputable company as their Accounts Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an outstanding company who really value their employees and offer an excellent benefit package. If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience required to excel in this role, please apply immediately!
- Credit control on a regular basis to ensure Aged Debt is kept to minimum
- Raise any sales invoices for customers
- Post receipts to Customer accounts to ensure accounts are up to date
- General day to day admin for the sales ledger including filing direct debit mandates and keeping track of any incoming post.
- Answering customer queries and providing copy invoices etc where necessary
- Raise Intercompany invoices with guidance from accountants
- Other duties to support accountants may be required on an adhoc basis.
- You will have a ledger background, having exposure to accounts receivable.
- Accuracy and attention to detail / stringent timelines.
- You will be a ‘self-starter’ with the ability to work under pressure
- You will have a good level of Excel skills
- You will have good communication skills, and the ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly.
- Prior knowledge of foreign currency